Monday, December 8, 2008

Miracle

"miracle" is not an intimate word any more to me.
I am sure that I experienced something miraculus a few yesars back.
Miraculous thing is not a great one. It can be described as an accomplished wish.
I believed that my wish could be realize if I longed for its fruition.

Now, I don't long for anything. Actually I have no energy to desire something. Therefore my daily lives become a real one that doesn't allow fairy tales to step in.

I am getting dryer as I grow older. And that makes me sad.





12.8.08

1. Everyone longs for world peace. However it is the most difficult problem how we should realize it.
2.It is expected that an unmeseurabel amount of electricity can be produced in the near future by means of aotomic energy.
3. It does not matter whether he comes or not.
4. It is proper that you should respond when you are spoken to.
5. It was announced that the meeting which had postponed because of the storm was to be held at two o'clock, Wednesday afternoon.
6. It was not until last night that I found that I had no wathch with me.
7. It was not until the age of forty that he made himself famous in the press.
8. It is so cold on high mountains that all water is frozen.

No comments: